This no-bake edible cookie dough bites are made with only 4 ingredients have yet are full of possibility! They are vegan, dairy-free, paleo and keto. Feel free to add other toppings, syrups or sweeteners for flavor or have them as is!
No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Paleo, Keto]
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream (chilled, from a can)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 8 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
- Chill canned coconut in the fridge overnight. Next day flip the can upside down, remove the top and drain the liquid.
- Scoop 4 tablespoons of coconut cream into a bowl. Add as much sweetener to the coconut cream as you’d like. Microwave if coconut cream is too thick.
- Add enough almond flour to the coconut cream until it’s thick like cookie dough. Taste dough and add any additional flavors or sweeteners.
- Mix in chocolate chips and place dough in the fridge
- Scoop dough and enjoy!
Add flavored extracts like vanilla or maple if you want more flavor!