If you're not a fan of desserts made with coffee, this roll will be the exception. The coffee taste isn’t overpowering, and balances nicely with the richness of the other ingredients. The best part about this dessert is what happens when you bite into it. The white filling simply melts in your mouth, calling you to take another bite and have that experience again. ... and again. Coffee-lovers beware. Dessert-lovers beware.
No-Bake Coffee Roll [Vegan]
2 rolls, 20 slices each
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Coffee Roll [Vegan]
How to Prepare No-Bake Coffee Roll [Vegan]
- Place the sugar and water in a pot, mix, and bring to boil over medium heat without stirring. Once boiling, let the mixture cook for another 5 minutes, or until it has a syrupy consistency. Remove from the heat.
- Add the coconut oil, graham cracker crumbs, and coffee to the sugar/water mixture and mix well.
- Take two pieces of plastic wrap, 20 inches long, and sprinkle with water. Divide the above mixture and spread each over one prepared plastic wrap forming a rectangle, 1/4 inch thick. Set aside.
- Place in a mixing bowl and mix (using a mixer) for about 2 minutes, until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Place half of the mixed butter/sugar mixture on each already-prepared rectangle. Pick up the corners of the plastic wrap that are closest to you, and slowly start to roll the dessert away from you until you form a roll. If needed, fix the shape with your hands by running them over the plastic wrap. Repeat with the second rectangle. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, then cut into 1/2 inch slices and enjoy.
Keep the rolls in the fridge, and cut before serving. They can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 5027 | Total Carbs: 469 g | Total Fat: 354 g | Total Protein: 12 g | Total Sodium: 3826 g | Total Sugar: 298 g Per Slice: Calories: 255 | Carbs: 23 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 191 mg | Sugar: 15 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.