This overnight oatmeal is creamy and delicious! It take five minutes to make and you're set for breakfast for the next day!
Mocha Almond Fudge Overnight Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, or water
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (omit if using vanilla yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- handful of chocolate chips
- handful of slivered or sliced almonds
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and almonds in a mason jar.
- Cover with lid and shake, shake, shake until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight (or for several hours). In the morning, stir in almonds and chocolate chips. Eat cold!