Traditionally, Millionaire’s Bars got their name from their decadent layers, which makes it the perfect rich dessert for any occasion! Just imagine a chewy crust, super fudgy cashew caramel and a crunchy chocolate coat on top – this is what dreams are made of.
Millionaire’s Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (can be replaced with nut butter)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the crust by adding the oats and nuts into a food processor/blender. Pulse for 10 seconds.
- Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and pulse a few times until you have a sticky dough. Place the dough into the brownie tin and use your hands to press down evenly (you can use a spatula to even out the surface). Place into the freezer.
- For the caramel, heat up a sauce pan over medium heat. Add all ingredients and stir until smooth for 2 minutes. Poor the caramel over the crust layer and even out. Place into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Once the caramel layer is firm, melt your dark chocolate and poor it over the caramel. Even out the layer carefully and place back into the freezer for 5 hours. Make sure it's completely firm before cutting it, otherwise the layers won't come out as clean. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.