Want a delicious, ooey-gooey brownie, but don't feel like making a whole batch? Let us introduce you to this amazing five-ingredient, single-serve brownie! Simply mix all of the ingredients in a microwave-safe ramekin, heat it up for about a minute, top with your desired toppings, and devour.
5-Ingredient Microwave Brownie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Brownie:
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Raspberries or fruit (optional)
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Melted peanut butter (optional)
- Vegan ice cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl and mix really well.
- Pop in microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds, carefully remove and add desired toppings.