This dish is so simple, but the flavor of all the ingredients melded together make for something special. You can use this recipe as a pasta sauce, spoon over rice, eat as a side dish, or put it in a wrap. It’s so versatile and oh so delicious.
Mediterranean Baked Beans [Vegan]
- 4 cups white beans, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine (you can use vegetable stock too)
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- In a baking dish combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Spoon over pasta or rice, eat as a side dish, top your salad, or put in a wrap.
- Beans - White