These 3-ingredient mango ginger pops are perfect for the summer! Refreshing mango, gingery zing, and almond milk come together in these tasty and super easy-to-make treats. These babies need to be set in the freezer for at least four hours, but believe us, it's worth it!
Mango Ginger Popsicles [Vegan]
- 2 cups fresh mango chunks
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger root, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk plus more if needed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicles moulds (will fill 6 popsicle moulds).
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To remove from popsicle mold, run under warm water for 30 seconds and it should pop out!