These 3-ingredient mango ginger pops are perfect for the summer! Refreshing mango, gingery zing, and almond milk come together in these tasty and super easy-to-make treats. These babies need to be set in the freezer for at least four hours, but believe us, it's worth it!
Mango Ginger Popsicles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mango Ginger Popsicles [Vegan]
- 2 cups fresh mango chunks
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger root, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk plus more if needed
How to Prepare Mango Ginger Popsicles [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicles moulds (will fill 6 popsicle moulds).
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To remove from popsicle mold, run under warm water for 30 seconds and it should pop out!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 82 | Carbs: 19 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 41 mg | Sugar: 17 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.