Packed with the goodness of whole, raw macadamias, plus lemons, avocado, mustard and salt, and enough water to make this macadamia mayonnaise smooth. Put it on salads, veggie burgers or steamed veggies, or use it in sandwiches, wraps, sushi or soups. It’s an incredibly versatile condiment to add to your recipe collection.
Macadamia Mayonnaise [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1 cup macadamias
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- scant 1/2 cup water + ice blend
- Put all ingredients into blender jug.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
As you can see, the macadamias make up the main cost of this recipe. If you want to reduce the cost, use a cheaper nut as the base, such as cashews, almonds or Brazil nuts.