These lemon muffins come together easily and make an excellent, quick breakfast or snack!
Lemon Muffins [Vegan]
- 1 cup (250g) whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
- 3 oz (85g) soy milk
- 1.7 oz (50g) sunflower oil
- 5.29 oz (150g) apple sauce
- 4.2 oz (120g) sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- In another bowl I put the apple sauce, the sunflower oil, the milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the extract, the lemon juice and the sugar and beat them with a beater until they are homogenous. Gradually add the flour to the liquid mixture and mix with the whisk first and finally with a spatula.
- After all the ingredients are well integrated, add the poppy seeds. Mix.
- Distribute the mixture in silicone muffin cases. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 20-25 minutes (the time of course depends on the oven). When done, remove from the oven and unmold them when they cool.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile