Full flavored, refreshing, cooling, with just the right consistency...There are so many reasons to be obsessed with a good lemon curd. Not only is this recipe delicious but it is super easy to make, raw, and gluten-free. Enjoy this pudding-like dessert with fruits, in tiny granola cups, or on its own!
Lemon Curd [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cointreau (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of turmeric (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours for best results.
- Serve and enjoy cold with fruits, in cups, or by itself.