Full flavored, refreshing, cooling, with just the right consistency...There are so many reasons to be obsessed with a good lemon curd. Not only is this recipe delicious but it is super easy to make, raw, and gluten-free. Enjoy this pudding-like dessert with fruits, in tiny granola cups, or on its own!
Lemon Curd [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lemon Curd [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cointreau (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of turmeric (optional)
How to Prepare Lemon Curd [Vegan]
- Mix all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours for best results.
- Serve and enjoy cold with fruits, in cups, or by itself.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.