These were a big hit. My family loved them and so did my friends. I really tried to do something sans chocolate, but hey - can you blame me? I dipped these delicious, healthy treats in dark chocolate. You can leave out the chocolate, but - no surprise - I recommend adding it. Chocolate and lavender seem to like each other, and who am I to deny them a great relationship?
Lavender Vanilla Dream Balls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lavender Vanilla Dream Balls [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup coconuteaspoonchunks
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1-2 tablespoons melted coconuteaspoonoil
- 1-2 tablespoons agave/maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 2-3 tablespoons hemp seeds
How to Prepare Lavender Vanilla Dream Balls [Vegan]
- In food processor, process coconut chunks and nuts until they're crumb sized. add dates and pulse until it clumps together. add all other ingredients and process until it forms into a ball.
- Roll this into balls and then dip in raw chocolate, or melted dark chocolate. stick 'em in the fridge for maybe 10-15 minutes and then gobble them up.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 101 | Carbs: 9 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 43 mg | Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.