The key to perfect, boozy pops is to make sure the ratio of alcoholic liquid to non-boozy liquid is enough to ensure a solid freeze. If too much Irish cream booze is involved, the pops melt too fast to enjoy. If not enough booze is involved, the flavor falls to the wayside and the result is just a frozen milk cube. To offset the boozy popsicles I decided to drop in a shot of fudge in each and ohhh yes we are talking now. Fudgy boozy heaven, is there really any other kind?
Irish Cream Fudgesicles [Vegan]
- 2 cups vegan Irish Creme (make your own!)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Whisk together Irish creme, almond milk, and vanilla in medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons almond milk in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and microwaving in 10 second increments until melted.
- Pour Irish Cream mixture into popsicle molds, distributing evenly.
- Drop about 1 teaspoon of fudge into each popsicle, allowing to drip into creme mixture. As the popsicles melt, the fudge will float throughout the popsicles.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight, running warm water over molds to loosen popsicles.