Yes, you read that correctly, indeed! Inside out peanut butter cups! All the delicious peanut butter and chocolate flavor you love just inverted!
Inside Out Peanut Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid but not hot
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons chocolate spread
- 1 generous tablespoon powdered sugar
- For the PB layer, mix everything in a bowl. make sure it’s fully incorporated. Pour about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into silicone cupcake liners (if you use paper, put them in muffins so that they keep their shape). Put in fridge to firm up, about 30 minutes. if you’re in a rush, put in freezer.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate layer by mixing the chocolate spread with the powdered sugar. the consistency will be firmer than that of the peanut butter, it’ll be almost like play doh.
- When ready, take the cups out and add the chocolate layer. you can spread it out to make distinct layers, or keep the edges clear so that the peanut butter can be poured over it to cover. up to you.