These crispy and tender sweet potato fries are delicately seasoned with an Indian-inspired spice blend. Serve them along with the creamy parsley cashew dip to complement your favorite veggie burgers.
Indian Spiced Sweet Potato Fries With Parsley Cashew Dip [Vegan]
For the Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into fries
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce:
- 1/2 cup natural/raw cashews
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 390°F. In a large bowl, combine sweet potato with oil and spices. Toss to evenly coat and place in a single row on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until sweet potato fries are tender. Halfway through baking, give it a good toss so all sides of your fries end up crispy.
To Make the Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in a blender and blend until smooth. Finally, add parsley in and pulse till it is chopped into little bits.
- Serve fries with sauce.
- Sweet Potato