These crispy and tender sweet potato fries are delicately seasoned with an Indian-inspired spice blend. Serve them along with the creamy parsley cashew dip to complement your favorite veggie burgers.
Indian Spiced Sweet Potato Fries With Parsley Cashew Dip [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Indian Spiced Sweet Potato Fries With Parsley Cashew Dip [Vegan]
For the Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into fries
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce:
- 1/2 cup natural/raw cashews
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
How To Make Indian Spiced Sweet Potato Fries With Parsley Cashew Dip [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 390°F. In a large bowl, combine sweet potato with oil and spices. Toss to evenly coat and place in a single row on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until sweet potato fries are tender. Halfway through baking, give it a good toss so all sides of your fries end up crispy.
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in a blender and blend until smooth. Finally, add parsley in and pulse till it is chopped into little bits.
- Serve fries with sauce.
To Make the Garlic Parsley Cashew Sauce:
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Thanks for the information about Sweet Potato Fries recipe. These potato fries are the favorite food for everyone.You can buy all kinds of namkeens, sweets, desserts from khattameeta.in and get them delivered to your doorstep, without bother of preparing them at your home.