This easy to make, decadent, vegan ice cream is super creamy and super delicious! It's made with homemade almond-cashew milk, which brings the richness and creaminess that we love in our ice cream. Hard to imagine it’s dairy-free. Enjoy!
Kulfi: Summer Fresh Mango-Saffron Popsicle [Vegan]
2 - 3 popsicles
- 1 perfectly riped large sized cubed Mango
- 1 1/2 cups Almond-Cashew Milk
- 3-4 tsp Turbinado Sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp Rose Water (optional)
- 1 tsp Saffron strands
- 1 tsp Cardamom pod
- In a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Pour this into a glass container and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Blend this again in the blender until everything incorporates.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze covered tightly with a tin foil for 6-8 hours. Enjoy!