This chocolate cream is so nutritious that it can easily double as a healthy snack at any time of the day, or even as a post-exercise recovery food.
Raw High Protein Chocolate Cream [Vegan]
- 1 ripe banana, sliced into chunks and frozen
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoons plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 scoop raw plant-based protein powder
- Blend the banana slices and the milk in a food processor until smooth.
- Then slowly add the cacao and protein powders.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs.
Try this recipe with acai powder for a more fruity cream, high in antioxidants and Omega 3s. Simply substitute raw cacao powder with acai powder.