This raw ganache is super easy to make and involves 4 ingredients – cashews, sweetener, orange, and chocolate. My kind of recipe and so delicious! It melts in your mouth and makes you crave for more after every bite. Take a bite. You won’t regret it.
Hearty Raw Chocolate Ganache [Vegan]
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- orange zest
- 2 raw chocolate bars
- Soak the cashews for 1-10 hours.
- Melt the first chocolate bar in a water bath.
- Blend the cashews with the sweetener and orange zest until nice and creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Pour in molds and keep in the fridge. It will need between 1-2 hours to set.
- Remove from the molds, melt the other chocolate and pour it over.
- Place in the fridge for another 30-60 minutes and serve cold. Preferably with a ball of raw ice cream on the side.
Chocolate hints. You have two options here – to buy raw one from the store or to make your own raw chocolate following my recipe here. I did both and the second one looked much more better, it’s actually the one you see in the photo. I just picked the wrong raw chocolate from the store, it was too bitter and when I melted it looked like it has nuts in it… not the smooth shiny chocolate I needed. So I through it out and made my own chocolate. The hint is if you decide to go for the store chocolate – pick wisely and skip the ones that have nuts in the ingredients list.