This delicious recipe for Healthy Blueberry Almond Granola is so incredibly easy, you’ll never go back to store-bought granola again! Vegan, gluten free, with no added oil or refined sugar!
Healthy Blueberry Almond Granola [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries (try to get as natural/unsweetened as possible!)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almonds, dried blueberries, cinnamon, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl combine almond butter and maple syrup and stir together. Depending on how smooth/soft your almond butter is, you may need to heat it gently in the microwave until it’s mixable.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and stir until everything is well mixed and coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepped baking sheet in one even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the oats begin to turn golden brown. Gently stir once halfway through baking.
- Allow the granola to cool – it will crisp up at this time.
- Break super large chunks into smaller pieces and store in an airtight container.