If you're looking for a healthier chocolate treat, then this bark is for you! This chocolatey treat just melts in your mouth. The toasted hazelnut pieces sprinkled throughout the bark bring a satisfying crunch.
Hazelnut Carob Bark [Vegan]
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 cup carob powder, sifted
- 1/8 teaspoon green powder stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Place chopped hazelnuts in a dry frying pan on medium high heat. Toast until golden brown and fragrant.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and evenly spread 3/4 of the nuts along the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the carob and stevia powder. Add the coconut oil and stir until smooth; this mixture should be very drippy.
- Pour the chocolate into the pan sprinkle with the remaining hazelnuts. Place the bark in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
- Serve cold, straight out of the freezer. Do not leave at room temperature for too long or else the bark may start to melt!