Just when you thought you’d seen it all… leave it to the Husbands to invent something entirely brand new; something that’s never been attempted in a kitchen before; a recipe that is completely unsearchable on Google; a debut dip that is going to change the way you think about guacamole forever: Guacanoochi! It’s almost too good to be true, but this vibrant green bowl of deliciousness is, in fact, 100% real.
- 4 ripe Avocados, peeled and seed removed
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 4 teaspoons nutritional yeast flakes, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons finely minced white onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced jalapeño, seeds, and white ribs removed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mash to your desired consistency.
- Taste for citrus, salt, and heat level, and adjust to your preference.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast, and enjoy!