The best thing about veggie bowls is that you can throw about anything in them and they easily create a filling and satiating meal. They are ideal for weekday lunches and are easy to meal prep! This one has pretty simple ingredients you may even already have on hand! Make a large batch of brown rice, and meal prep for a yummy, fiber-packed lunch on the go!
Green Thai Curry Rice Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Green Thai Curry Rice Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Brown rice
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green onions
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons cashew milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro stems (or leaves)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to Prepare Green Thai Curry Rice Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Blend all dressing ingredients (cashew milk, lemon juice, cilantro, hemp seeds, curry paste, garlic powder, and black pepper) in a blender and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the grain or starch of choice, set aside until ready to assemble.
- Cut kale thinly and massage with some lemon juice and place in serving bowl.
- Add rice, beans, tomatoes, green onions, and dressing.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.