The best thing about veggie bowls is that you can throw about anything in them and they easily create a filling and satiating meal. They are ideal for weekday lunches and are easy to meal prep! This one has pretty simple ingredients you may even already have on hand! Make a large batch of brown rice, and meal prep for a yummy, fiber-packed lunch on the go!
Green Thai Curry Rice Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Brown rice
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green onions
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons cashew milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro stems (or leaves)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blend all dressing ingredients (cashew milk, lemon juice, cilantro, hemp seeds, curry paste, garlic powder, and black pepper) in a blender and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the grain or starch of choice, set aside until ready to assemble.
- Cut kale thinly and massage with some lemon juice and place in serving bowl.
- Add rice, beans, tomatoes, green onions, and dressing.