Although there's a lot of green in these bowls, make no mistake — there's a world of flavor at work. Roasted Brussels sprouts, sautéed kale, edamame, raw zucchini and quinoa will keep you full – without feeling heavy. This dish makes the perfect lunch or easy dinner for two! Drizzle with your favorite creamy dressing, like a lemon tahini sauce and enjoy!
Green Goddess Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups quinoa
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions in water or vegetable broth.
- Add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add the kale and sauté until wilted and slight crispy.
- Add edamame and sauté until warm.
- Arrange everything into a bowl or mix together!