This grasshopper cheesecake is simple to make and so delicious. The mint cookies really give it a dynamic chocolatey flavor that you will fall in love with!
Grasshopper Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 package Vegan Mint Sandwich Cookies
- Half package of the cookies listed above
- 3 tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 1 1/2 packages Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/4 package Firm Tofu drained
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup Plant milk
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup vegan Creme De Menthe Liquor
- Green food color
- Prepare the crust by crushing about 14 of the sandwich cookies in a food processor and then add the melted vegan butter
- Press it into the prepared 7" cake pan and freeze while you prepare the cheesecake batter
- Place all cheesecake ingredients (except the remaining cookies) into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add green color if you wish
- Crush the remaining cookies to big chunks and add to the cheesecake batter
- Pour batter into prepared pan with the crust and bake in a water bath in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour, then turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake inside for another hour.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate overnight before unmolding