These are such simple biscuits that require such minimal ingredients. So yummy!
Gluten-Free Coconut Oatmeal Biscuits [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup fine oat flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg ( 1 TBsp of flaxseed meal + 3 TBsp of water)
- Begin by mixing all the dry ingredients.
- Add the soft but not liquid coconut oil and the flax egg.
- Mix everything thoroughly with your hands or with a wooden spoon.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until firm.
- Turn on the oven at 360ºF.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the dough between two sheets of parchment paper with the help of a dough roll.
- Remove the sheet from above and with the help of a glass or a cutter make the wafers.
- Place on the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove, let cool on top of a grill.
- Store cold cookies in an enclosed jar.