This fruity pebble cheesecake combines a childhood favorite with an adult classic to give you a dessert that is playful and delicious. The velvety cheesecake is studded with fruity pebbles and rests atop a fruity pebble crust that gives the cake a surreal and colorful look.
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 7 ounces firm tofu
- 3/4 cup vegan granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter or coconut oil, melted
- Prepare the crust by combining the Fruity Pebbles and the melted vegan butter or coconut oil.
- Press it into the prepared 7-inch cake pan and freeze it while you prepare the cheesecake batter.
- Place all cheesecake ingredients (except the fruity pebbles) into a food processor and process them until they're smooth.
- Add the cereal and mix everything well. Pour the batter into prepared pan with the fruity pebbles crust and bake it in a water bath in a preheated 335°F oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake inside for another hour.
- Remove it from the oven and refrigerate overnight before unmolding.