These little jars of goodness will be your new obsession. These mason jar overnight oats are a great way to get a good, wholesome breakfast on the go. This recipe strikes the perfect balance of crunchy nuts and seeds, and soft, chewy fruits, each with their own flavor. If you're not on the go, serve these in a bowl with a dollop of coconut yogurt.
Fruity and Nutty Breakfast Jars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Fruity and Nutty Breakfast Jars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup raw oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 banana, sliced
- A small handful of pistachios
- 1 dried fig, sliced
- 1 passionfruit, sliced
- Hemp seeds, for topping
- Non-dairy milk, to fill the jar
How to Prepare Fruity and Nutty Breakfast Jars [Vegan]
- Layer the ingredients in the jar to your liking, cover with a non-dairy milk of your choice, and leave in the refrigerator overnight to soak.
- In the morning, either serve the oats in a bowl, or eat them right out of the jar.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.