Here is a creamy, easy to make, vegan Apricot Pop recipe that's perfect for the start of summer!
Fresh Summer Apricot Pops [Vegan]
- 1 overflowing cup of fresh apricots that have had the stone removed and are cut into chunks
- 1 cup of your favorite vanilla plant-based ice cream
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- Put the apricots into a blender and blend till smooth. Once they are smooth scrape the puree into a 1 cup measuring cup. You want the puree to equal 1 cup. So if it doesn't, just put the puree back into the blender and add a couple more apricots to top it up and blend till smooth.
- Soften a little vanilla soy, cashew or coconut ice cream. Measure out a cup and put it in the blender with the apricot and blend till smooth. Add the maple syrup and pour the ice cream mixture into your icy pole moulds and place in the freezer till solid.
- 10 minutes of preparation, plus some freezing time and you are done!
- Eat them fast, because they melted fast!
Note: By blending frozen bananas and fresh apricots, along with a couple of soaked dates, you can also create raw ice cream.