The flu is hitting & hitting hard. This tonic was made in hopes to give than extra immunity boost. Knock on wood, it’s working! Heads up; this tonic is strong. Be prepared, but it’s packed with vital nutrients and vitamins to keep your immunity in tip-top shape. Pair that up with washing your hands every second you get, and hopefully, we all survive this winter.
Flu Fighter Immunity-Boosting Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tonic [Vegan]
- 10 to 12 lemons, halved and juiced (reserve about 6 to 8 lemon halves to boil)
- 1 very large, bigger than your hand, piece of fresh ginger or more, peeled and sliced
- 1 to 3-inch piece of turmeric root, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon or less of cayenne pepper
- 4 cups of filtered water
- Place all of the ingredients into a large pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Strain out the large pieces of ginger, turmeric and lemon rinds.
- Once completely cooled, strain & pour into your glass jars for storage in the fridge.
- Drink 8-10 ounces a day, warmed or cold to help boost your immunity.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile