This fresh and light Fiesta Spiralized Salad recipe with spiralized veggies and flavorful dressing is a masterpiece of flavors. The flavors of the seeds in this sauce, combined with the tartness of the lemon, and balanced with the sweetness from the maple syrup were wonderful. With one life-changing kitchen gadget, you can enjoy all the flavor, taste, and texture of your favorite pasta dishes.
Fiesta Spiralized Salad [Vegan]
- 1 beet
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tablespoon date/maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Spiralize your veggies.
- Mix together lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Pour the dressing over your veggies.
- Toss veggies with dressing.
- Top with sesame and pumpkin seeds.
- Allow the dressing to soften your noodles for 20 min.