Ingredients You Need for Easy Tofu Curry Ramen [Vegan]
- 200-gram firm tofu
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp curry spice mix
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1.5 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 zucchini, medium-sized
- 1 lime
- 200-gram ramen noodles
How to Prepare Easy Tofu Curry Ramen [Vegan]
- Slice the onion. Peel the carrot and zucchini into long strips with a peeler. Slice the pepper, and mince the garlic.
- Tap the tofu dry with a paper towel, then dice and season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Heat a pan, add a teaspoon of oil, toss in the diced tofu and stir-fry it until golden brown. Once done, remove from pan and set aside.
- To the pan, add some oil, then stir-fry onion, carrot, and pepper. Add garlic, then push the vegetables to one side. To the middle of the pan, add spices and stir-fry them until they darken. Pour over a ladle of vegetable broth and stir well to combine.
- To the pan, add coconut milk and the rest of the vegetable broth, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Mix corn starch with a spoon of water, then add to the broth. Now add in also striped zucchini and cook another 5 minutes. Drizzle in the juice of a lime.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add in ramen noodles, and cook according to package instructions (approximately 4 minutes). Once cooked, drain.
- Add cooked ramen noodles to large bowls, pour over with the curry sauce and vegetables, and top with fried tofu.
- Serve with fresh parsley or coriander and a slice of lime.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile