If you love classic marshmallow treats and are craving the perfect Easter recipe, these vegan White Chocolate Pink Marshmallow Bunnies are it!
Easter Marshmallow Treats [Vegan]
For the Marshmallow Treats:
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 package vegan marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon dragon fruit, strained, or you can use natural dye
For the Chocolate Topping:
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large pan melt coconut oil. Add marshmallows, cook until fully melted. Add the dragonfruit and combine to achieve the desired color. Add the cereal and continue to combine. Press into a dish and allow to slightly firm for 5 minutes.
- Cut out with the bunny cookie cutter, insert stick and allow to fully cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil and chips in the microwave for 30 seconds while continuing to stir every 10-15 seconds until fully melted.
- Drizzle over the top and allow to cool. Enjoy!