This curried tofu is crispy, flavorful, and an easy to make. This is best served with grains, such as farro or quinoa and any vegetable of your choice.
Curried Tofu [Vegan]
For the Tofu:
- 1 14-ounce block firm tofu, pressed
For the Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- Make the marinade by adding all of the marinade ingredients to a mixing bowl and mixing with a whisk. Set aside for now.
- Cut the tofu into strips, place them in the marinade and allow them to marinate for 10- 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the marinade out of the bowl and place it in a container to use another time.
- Place the tofu strips in a single row on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then flip each strip of tofu, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Total Calories: 370 | Total Carbs: 12 g | Total Fat: 15 g | Total Protein: 39 g | Total Sodium: 1970 g | Total Sugar: 2 g