This artichoke and white bean dip is a healthier take on the classic, creamy dip we all know and love. White beans and a drizzle of olive oil take the place of dairy, making this lower in fat, too!
Creamy Artichoke and White Bean Dip [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 can/jar of artichoke hearts (approximately 14 ounces), drained
- 1 can of Great Northern beans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice (personal preference)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- A generous dash of sea salt and pepper (add more to taste)
- Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Add everything to a blender and pulse until combined. You should still be able to see artichoke pieces — don't purée!
- Enjoy warm or room temperature.