These Healthy Cookie Dough Snack Bites are quick and easy to make, vegan and gluten free, sweet and yummy, almond butter flavored! Think mid morning or mid afternoon when you are totally hungry but it’s not lunch time yet or dinner time, having these in hand in the freezer is the best thing ever because it’s super satisfying and it feels like a treat when in fact it’s packed full of healthy ingredients so it’s not like you’re going to spoil your next meal or fall off track having these!
Cookie Dough Snack Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/4 cup natural runny almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats, processed into flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
In a medium mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a small food processor, add the oats and process until it’s a rough flour consistency, add in the cashews and chocolate chips and process until broken up but still slightly chunky.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, add in the coconut flour and sea salt as well and mix everything until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with wax/parchment paper and roll the dough into balls, eat fresh or place in freezer 15 minutes to set.
Store in fridge up to 1 week or freezer 1 month.