These adorable coconut snowballs are the ideal festive wintery treat. They do not hold back on coconut flour! The snowballs only require 7 ingredients and are grain-free and refined sugar-free.
Coconut Snowballs With Macadamia Core [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1/2 cup creamed coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 5 tablespoons coconut syrup
- 1 hand full roasted coconut chips
- 8.8 ounces vegan white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Macadamia nuts
- In a pan, slowly heat up the creamed coconut together with the coconut oil.
- If you want, you can roast the coconut flakes in a pan on a side.
- Remove the pot from the heat and start mixing the coconut flakes as well as the coconut syrup.
- Mix everything until you have a homogenous mass which you can form.
- If it is still too warm, leave it in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes.
- Take a spoon to measure portions and start with taking a macadamia. Fold the coconut mass around the nut and roll it until it is shaped like a ball
- Place them all in a container with baking paper and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Heat some water in a pot, placing a pot above, melting the white chocolate down. Prepare a bowl of the coconut chips.
- Take a fork, place the truffle on top and glaze it with white chocolate, immediately rolling it in the coconut chips. Let this dry and enjoy.