These tacos are beautiful and will be a guaranteed hit at the dinner table. Seitan give the taco a realistic "meaty" texture and adds filling protein to the dish. Add on some fresh mildly spicy jalapeños and little salsa, and we were done.
Churrasco-Style Seitan Tacos With Roasted Brussels Sprouts [Vegan]
For the Seitan:
- Soy sauce
- Vegan worcestershire
- Apple cider vinegar
- Agave nectar
- Garlic/onion powder
- Liquid smoke
- Smoked paprika
- Sweet paprika
- White/black pepper
- Italian herbs
- Lime juice
For the Brussels Sprouts:
- Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
For the Avocado Crema:
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup cashew sour cream
To Make the Seitan:
- Soak the seitan with all of the seasoning ingredients for a full day.
- Slice the seitan into steaks and add more marinade after grilling.
To Make the Brussels Sprouts:
- Clean up the spouts and season with olive oil, salt, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder. Get them into a hot oven at 425°F for about 20 minutes.
- Set them aside for a few minutes while you get that cream together.
To Make the Avocado Crema:
- Pulse a ripe avocado, half a lime's juice, extra coarse sea salt, and 1/4 cup of sour cream together.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Seitan (Plant Protein)
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: | Total Carbs: g | Total Fat: g | Total Protein: g | Total Sodium: g | Total Sugar: g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Not sure what good subscribing is if they don’t give you measurements! Looks like I’m not the only one that has noticed.
This looks great, but there aren’t any measurements for ingredients. Could you please revise this with the measurements?
I\’d love to try this, but I can\’t find the measurements for the marinade for the seitan. Could you please post something to show how much to add of each? Thanks!