These 7-Ingredient Rice Krispy Bars are a cinch to make! Simply mix all of the ingredients together, pour the mixture into a tray, and bake. They're the perfect healthy snack or after dinner treat!
Easy Chocolate Rice Krispy Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Chocolate Rice Krispy Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1 3/4 cup rice puffs
How to Prepare Easy Chocolate Rice Krispy Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a medium size pot, melt the almond butter, cacao butter, and agave nectar. Stir in the cacao powder until completely incorporated. The mixture should be quite runny an easily pourable. If not, add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Once the mixture has melted and the chocolate is incorporated, add in the coconut, oats, and rice puffs. Stir to incorporate and create a thick mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a square baking dish lined with baking paper, and place in the refrigerator to harden for 3-4 hours.
- Slice and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 102 | Carbs: 6 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 6 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.