This raw vegan chocolate pudding tart is perfect for any special occasion. Every chocolatey bite leaves a hint of coconut and a little explosion of goji berries in your mouth. It's a great party pleaser.
Raw Chocolate Pudding Tart with Coconut Cream [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate Pudding Tart with Coconut Cream [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
For the Chocolate pudding:
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar (or date paste)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup nut milk, as needed
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate Pudding Tart with Coconut Cream [Vegan]
To Make the Crust:
- Pulse the walnuts into powder then add the dates until it all begins to stick together.
- Press into a lined tart tin (mine was about 8 inches) and put in the fridge.
To Make the Chocolate Pudding:
- Blend all the ingredients together in your food processor until smooth and thick.
- Spread evenly into your crust.
- Make the coconut cream, spread it on top of the pudding layer, and put back in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with goji berries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
The coconut cream can be found from Oh She Glows!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Slice Calories: 200 | Carbs: 19.2 g | Fat: 13.2 g | Protein: 2.7 g | Sodium: 63.8 g | Sugar: 14.3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.