What's the one thing in this world that's better than rice crispy treats? Chocolate peanut butter rice crispy treats of course. The award-winning combination of chocolate and peanut butter puts these little bites of heaven over the top. Plus, with only six ingredients required, they are super easy to make.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Using a large pan, add butter and melt it on low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add in marshmallows and stir them often until they melt and combine fully with the butter.
- Remove them from the heat and stir in the powdered chocolate peanut butter.
- Add in rice crispies and continue to stir until rice crispies are coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the mixture into 8x8-inch pan.
- Press the rice crispy treats down into pan and top with chocolate and drizzles of peanut butter.
- Let them set up for 30 minutes.
If you can't find powdered chocolate peanut butter you can use plain powdered peanut butter. Store in airtight container for up to 7 days.