These sweet and chocolately cookies have a surprisingly tangy bite of orange!
Chocolate Orange Cookies [Vegan, No Refined Sugar]
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 1 cup of oats (you may need a little more)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- In the blender, pulse oats with cocoa and chickpeas until well combined.
- Beat the oil with sugar and the extract gradually into a bowl and then add them to the mixture of chickpeas. Hit until all the materials are homogenized. If you have a small blender, separate both of your materials and work in two batches.
- Put the dough in a bowl, knead it lightly and then place it on a baking sheet on the kitchen counter. I cover it with another baking sheet and roll it out to a thin sheet (5mm) with the help of a rolling pin.
- Cut into crackers with a pizza cutter and place them on a baking sheet. With a fork make holes. Cook in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35-45 minutes until they get color. (the thinnerer you make them, the faster they are cooked)
- Take them out of the oven, put them on a rack to cool and then keep them in an airtight container. Enjoy!