Everyone knows that raw cookie dough is the best part about making cookies. And don't these cookie dough bars look scrumptious? Bonus — they're super easy to make. The egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough is made from almond flour and coconut flour sweetened naturally with maple syrup and it's covered with a ganache-esque layer of smooth, chocolatey goodness.
Chocolate-Covered No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cookie Dough:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- A dash of salt
- 6 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
For the Chocolate Topping:
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients (almond, coconut flour, and salt) then mix maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix wet and dry together with a wooden spoon. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Put the cookie dough into a small pan. Refrigerate for an hour or freeze for 20 minutes.
- Make chocolate topping. Microwave chocolate chips with coconut oil in bursts of 15 seconds until melted. Pour over cookie dough and refrigerate or freeze until the topping is solid, then cut into pieces.
This recipe was inspired by Fooduzzi.