Everyone knows that raw cookie dough is the best part about making cookies. And don't these cookie dough bars look scrumptious? Bonus — they're super easy to make. The egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough is made from almond flour and coconut flour sweetened naturally with maple syrup and it's covered with a ganache-esque layer of smooth, chocolatey goodness.
Chocolate-Covered No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate-Covered No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cookie Dough:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- A dash of salt
- 6 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
For the Chocolate Topping:
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
How to Prepare Chocolate-Covered No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix all dry ingredients (almond, coconut flour, and salt) then mix maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix wet and dry together with a wooden spoon. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Put the cookie dough into a small pan. Refrigerate for an hour or freeze for 20 minutes.
- Make chocolate topping. Microwave chocolate chips with coconut oil in bursts of 15 seconds until melted. Pour over cookie dough and refrigerate or freeze until the topping is solid, then cut into pieces.
This recipe was inspired by Fooduzzi.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2201 | Total Carbs: 266 g | Total Fat: 128 g | Total Protein: 58 g | Total Sodium: 342 g | Total Sugar: 182 g Per Serving: Calories: 314 | Carbs: 38 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 8 g | Sodium: 49 mg | Sugar: 26 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.