This Chocolate-Cinnamon Mousse is so decadent and delicious. To make it look finer, serve the mousse in a coffee or espresso cup!
Chocolate-Cinnamon Avocado Mousse [Vegan]
- 4 ripe avocado
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 3.5 ounces unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.75 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons organic agave syrup
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone.
- Scoop the flesh into the large bowl of a food processor.
- Add the lemon juice, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cream cheese, and agave syrup.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Taste and add a few teaspoons of agave if additional sweetness is desired.
- Spoon into cups or glasses or whatever you want.
- To serve (optional): add fresh raspberries, sliced strawberries, whipped coconut cream, chocolate shavings