Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are a twist on the traditional classic chocolate chip cookie! They’re sweet, chewy, soft and vegan!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup vegan cane sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2-3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips/chunks
- Optional frosting & sprinkles
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray or line baking dish (8×8 square pan or round pie dish).
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and melt it in the microwave, then add in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add in all the dry ingredients except the chocolate and mix well, then fold in the chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan, pressing down evenly using hands, and place in oven, bake for 31 minutes until tooth pick pokes in the center and comes out clean.
Let cool completely before frosting or cutting into it! Store in a sealed container or covered tightly with plastic wrap for up to 1 week.