Chocolate bundt cake topped with soy yogurt & coconut — fluffy and slightly rich, the ultimate snack or dessert.
Chocolate Bundt Cake [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups flour (use GF if needed)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup oil or nut butter (this recipe used almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cake pan; this recipe used a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine the dry ingredients: sift flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl, then whisk in baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until combined. Do not overmix the batter.
Pour the batter into the pan and bake for around 45 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan onto a plate.
Decorate (with glaze / icing) as desired, slice, and enjoy!