This falafel recipe is so simple to make! The addition of falafels adds some crunch and a delightfully nutty flavor. You'll have a hard time resisting these fresh out of the oven.
Chickpea and Pistachio Falafel [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 small white onion
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 392°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until you have a chunky paste.
- Using a tablespoon, take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Place each ball on the baking tray and push them down slightly. Repeat this until you have used up your entire mixture.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, allow to cool down slightly before serving.