This recipe legit takes about 10 minutes to make and you’ve got yourself a deliciously healthy treat.
Chewy Chocolate Slice [Vegan]
- 1 cup medjool dates (soak if dry)
- 1 cup pecans (preferably activated)
- 5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Process pecans in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add dates and process again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until mixture comes away from the bowl. Do not over process.
- Put mixture into a small pan and press down firmly to achieve desired thickness.
- Place in freezer for a couple of hours to make slicing easier.