Get ready for your kitchen to smell incredible. This ridiculous easy garlic bread takes about 15 minutes including bake time to make and the result is oh-my-gosh good. Enjoy it right away or toss it in the freezer to heat up for future nights when your craving something to go along with your soup, salad, pasta, or all on it's own.
Cheesy 4-Ingredient Garlic Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 pound loaf of bread (gluten-free if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt vegan butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds in a small bowl. Add garlic, parsley, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise and spread garlic butter evenly on the two halves. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes then toast under the broiler for about 2 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Serve immediately or freeze once cooled.