The best veggie burger you'll ever make, in only five ingredients! This cauliflower burger is made with roasted cauliflower and lentils, breadcrumbs, tahini, and curry paste. So simple! It's topped with a delicious homemade maple tahini sauce for added flavor. The cauliflower burger has good amount of protein (thank you lentils) and will keep you filled up, but who doesn't love a side of sweet potato fries?
Cauliflower Veggie Burger [Vegan]
For the Cauliflower Burger:
- 1 Cauliflower (cut into florets and roasted for 20 minutes)
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 cup bread crumbs (gluten-free optional)
- 1 tablespoon tahini sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Tahini Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
To Make the Tahini Sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, maple, and water.
To Make the Patties:
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets. Put on a baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When cold, transfer to a blender, add remaining ingredients. Process until you get a chunky mixture.
- Form patties and either fry or bake them.