The best veggie burger you'll ever make, in only five ingredients! A burger made with roasted cauliflower and lentils, topped with a homemade maple tahini sauce.
Cauliflower Veggie Burger [Vegan]
For the Cauliflower Burger:
- 1 Cauliflower (cut into florets and roasted for 20 minutes)
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 cup bread crumbs (gluten-free optional)
- 1 tablespoon tahini sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Tahini Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
To Make the Tahini Sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, maple, and water.
To Make the Patties:
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets. Put on a baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When cold, transfer to a blender, add remaining ingredients. Process until you get a chunky mixture.
- Form patties and either fry or bake them.