This vegan cake is not only beautiful, but it's also delicious. The cashews create a rich, filling creaminess and, when paired with fresh lemon juice, oranges, and sweetened naturally, the result is practically divine. Impress all the skeptics - and non-skeptics alike - with this at your next holiday dinner. Don't tell 'em it's healthy, raw, vegan, and gluten-free until AFTER they've licked their plates clean and asked for seconds. Trust me, they will.
Delectable Cashew Citrus Cream Cake with Pomegranate [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Delectable Cashew Citrus Cream Cake with Pomegranate [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cups walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- 1 peeled orange
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
How to Prepare Delectable Cashew Citrus Cream Cake with Pomegranate [Vegan]
- Pulse the walnuts into powder in your food processor.
- Add the raisins and pulse until it all begins to stick together.
- Press into the bottom of a lined 9-inch spring form pan.
- Put in the fridge.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Stir in a 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds if you like, then pour onto your crust.
- Refrigerate overnight, or even better, 48 hours.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.