Here's a matcha tea latte that's reminiscent of its equivalent at a cafe. The trick to preparing a cafe style matcha green tea latte is to make the tea first, then add the hot milk and it'll foam. Enjoy!
Cafe Style Matcha Tea Latte [Vegan]
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 2 oz water
- 6-10 oz nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon agave
- Cacao powder or matcha to sprinkle
- Place 1 teaspoon Matcha into a cup.
- Melt Matcha by adding 2 oz hot water and stirring until matcha becomes a smooth paste.
- Add vanilla and agave to milk and warm.
- Pour 6-10 oz steamed milk into Matcha tea.
- Scoop foamy milk on top.
- Sprinkle with Matcha dust or cacao powder.